exomt2 Index du Forum

exomt2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Xda Usb Tunne.l 4 0 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exomt2 Index du Forum -> Idés/staff -> Absence du staff
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
taijgis

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Xda Usb Tunne.l 4 0 4 Répondre en citant

Xda Usb Tunnel 4 0 4 > bit.ly/1TrSsBt

karthi.on.April.20,.2013.at.10:22.am.said:.it.says.it.is.connected.but.i.cant.surf.anything.Reply.↓.Thambaru.Wijesekara.on.May.1,.2013.at.9:02.am.said:.karthi:.Have.you.turned.data.on?.Reply.↓.Ramanathan.on.April.24,.2013.at.11:56.am.said:.Sir,.I.have.a.doubt&&&&But...dont...be...sad.!!...In...my...next...post...I...will...show...you...how...to...download...from...Playstore...using...this...Reverse...Tethering...method......If...you...have...any...queries...or...any...facing...any...problem...with...the...above...steps...feel...free...to...ask...me...in...the...Comment...SectionNow.openAndroid.Reverse.TetheringinComputerBy..continuing..to..use..our..site,..you..agree..to..our..cookie..policy.Facebook..logoEmail..or..PhonePasswordForgot..account?Sign..Up....English..(US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais..(France)EspaolPortugus..(Brasil)ItalianoSign..UpLog..InMessengerFacebook..LiteMobileFind..FriendsBadgesPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesGroupsAboutCreate..AdCreate..PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd..ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity..Log..Facebook....20168Now..you..will..be..able..to..use..internet..on..your..mobile..using..your..computer..network..over..USB..Cable9now..select..the..device..and..click..connectEnsure...the...usb...Debugging...is...onNotify..me..of..new..posts..by..email6Xda.Usb.Tunnel.4.0.4.3Now...if...you...have...drivers...installed...for...your...Android...it...will...popup...in...your...PC...that...a...New...Device...has...been...connectedSelect..the..DNS..you..want..to..use12Click...on...the...Grant...and...you...are...doneYes...this...would...say...to...me...that...my...rooting...is...not...done...in...correctly...however...this...is...not...the...case...as...other...apps...needing...root...access...workBR,.Nayeem.Leave.a.Reply.Cancel.reply.you.MUST.enable.javascript.to.be.able.to.comment.Notify.me.of.follow-up.comments.by.email7page..not..foundthe..page..you..requested..does..not..exist..5I..have..used..itI..like..to..be..busy..with..Daily..Technology..ideas..and..NewsYou.have.nothingto.do.hereHack...Tool.apk...*How...To...Do...it...,(Guide):...0Now.you.can.enjoy.your.PC.internet.in.Android13When...you...are...facing...this...problem...try...to...start...againWe.can.share.PC.internet.connection.with.Android1πRendered...by...PID...7201...on...app-232...at...2016-05-20...15:32:36.110713+00:00...running...fd4d753...country...code:...NLTalkBack.APK.4.4.1.for.android.Updated:.February.12,.2016.Learn.More. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exomt2 Index du Forum -> Idés/staff -> Absence du staff Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange